Property Law and Conveyancing
Our attorneys have extensive experience and expertise in Property Law.
Our Property and Conveyancing Department advises clients on the full spectrum of property related issues, including:
- General conveyancing (transfer of a legal title of real property or the granting of an encumbrance such as a mortgage or a lien);
- Commercial conveyancing, including the establishment of townships and sectional titles;
- The registration of bonds with any of the major banks as we are on the panel for all 4 of the largest banks in South Africa;
- Advising on land use rights and assistance with rezoning of properties;
- Sectional title management assistance and levy collections.
Our Property Transactions team consists of:
- Louis Stroebel
- Anica Theunissen
- Masunet Strydom
- Conroy Notley
- Amanda Rossouw